Northern delivers omni-channel commerce solutions, designed and developed with the best open source technology. We specialize in building Magento eCommerce implementations and full service eCommerce marketing solutions. Our goal is to help businesses reap the benefits of web-based technologies to decrease costs and maximize their bottom line. We are currently seeking a highly motivated project coordinator to join our team.
The Project Coordinator is accountable for assisting the project management team in ensuring all assigned projects are managed efficiently and result in outcomes that contribute to Northern’s goals. The incumbent will work with project teams as required through the initiating, planning, executing, monitoring / controlling and closing phases as necessary to complete projects in a timely manner within budget controls and defined quality standards. The incumbent will also provide a broad application of principles, theories, and concepts to effectively and efficiently complete all tasks and responsibilities. Extensive knowledge of information technology as it relates to eCommerce websites, mobile applications and web applications across a variety of platforms will best support the incumbent in their role.
- Undergraduate University Degree or 4 Year College Diploma
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in the information technology industry
- Some experience in project management, project evaluation and budgeting of projects related to web development or mobile applications is preferred
- Demonstrated progressive experience in supervisory roles and/or leadership
- Proven ability to apply creativity, innovation and resourcefulness to daily work
Skills & Expertise
- Understanding of project management strategies as they relate to web development
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms; specifically Magento (e.g. WooCommerce, Shopify etc.) is an asset
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and work strategically, tactically, and operationally, independently or as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiating, consensus building, time management, conflict resolution, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines and adapt to growth and change
- High degree of professionalism with outstanding ability to work effectively and efficiently with internal colleagues and external clients at all levels of management
- Detailed knowledge of Word, Excel, and various Google applications.
Northern is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please contact our human resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.